I just wrote up a proposal for more efficient distributed joins for linked data. With this idea, we can make real distributed, linked data queries possible in quasi real-time.
Entrepreneur, father, developer (Scala, Big Data, Linked Data, API’s, Ruby on Rails, …)
Professional Mission statement
Make and sell a product or service that users adore,
Deliver it in an exceptional way,
Have fun with it and while at it,
Try a little improvement of the world.
- data: https://data.vandenabeele.com
- twitter: https://twitter.com/peter_v
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/petervandenabeele
- github: https://github.com/petervandenabeele
- Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29845589@N04/
- sailing: http://la-luna-sailing.be
- facebook: http://facebook.com/vandenabeele
- e-mail: peter [AT] vandenabeele [DOT] com
- gsm: +32-478-two seven four zero six nine
- locations: Antwerp (BE), Brussels (BE), London (UK)
Don’t hesitate to mail or call me with any question or feedback. Always trying to help.